Global Luxury Property Specialist
Jenny Parker is a seasoned Realtor. Her consultative approach to real estate brings collaboration, education, respect, integrity, and a high level of service to every interaction thereby providing a superior client experience. Jenny’s area knowledge, understanding of the real estate industry, and innovative approach to meeting her clients’ needs consistently results in satisfied home sellers and buyers.
Jenny has a wealth of real estate knowledge gained over two decades in the industry. After obtaining her license, she worked for Watt Industries, one of the largest home builders in the area. With the experience she gained there, she went to work for Kaufman and Broad Home Corporation in their corporate offices. Missing the interaction with clients and the creativity she was able to bring to her transactions, Jenny joined the top luxury real estate boutique firm in Manhattan Beach where she was consistently recognized as a top producing agent. Jenny has been involved in sales of single family homes, condos, town homes, and multi-unit properties ranging in price up to $8 million throughout her tenure in real estate. Her long-time client relationships speak volumes about her dedication to providing an exceptional client experience.
Jenny’s real estate career also includes extensive development experience, working closely with builders collaborating on the design of custom and spec homes. This has given her a unique perspective and a breadth of knowledge that she shares with her clients. Jenny’s commitment to her clients is unwavering. Her penchant for teaching combined with her development background allows her to educate her clients about the properties she sells as well as about the process of selling or buying. She partners with her clients to help them realize their real estate dreams.
|mobile||805 490 7653805 490 7653|
|address||23647 Calabasas Rd|
Calabasas, CA 91302
|state license #||CalRE #01152415|
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 23647 Calabasas Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
883 S. Westlake Blvd.
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Designations & Awards
– Coldwell Banker Sterling Society (top 15% of Coldwell Banker Residential Realtors worldwide)
– National Association of Realtors, REALTOR
– California Association of Realtors, REALTOR
– Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors, REALTOR
– CNE Certified Negotiations Expert, The Real Estate Negotiations Institute
– Corporate Relocation Specialist, CARTUS Corporate, USAA, Navy Federal
– ABR Accredited Buyer Representative, Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
– SRES Seniors Real Estate Specialist, SRES Council
– SMART Home Certified Realtor
– Women’s Council of REALTORS, Program Director
– Bachelor’s degree, USC
– Master’s degree, Pepperdine University